Selecting the right vape flavors plays a significant role in ensuring you enjoy your vaping experience. But how does one ensure that they have what they need? It seems difficult, especially when there are numerous varieties and options to go for. However, rather than getting confused about which flavor works for you, it is best to be open-minded and try different flavors. Just be sure to first understand what vape juices are and everything there is to know about them.
Defining Vape Juices Composition
Vape juices are e-liquids or, in other words, e-juice. They are made of simple ingredients that are five in number.
- Propylene glycol
- Vegetable glycerin
- Food flavoring (for vape juice flavors)
- Nicotine (excluding 0mg nicotine juices).
All e-liquids have a PG/ VG ratio, which refers to the propylene glycol (PG) ratio to the amount of vegetable glycerin (VG) utilized in the e-juice. As a result, the fluids have varying consistency, taste, throat, and mouth feel. They are then combined in varying ratios to the different flavors available to achieve unique e-juice flavors that guarantee unique vaping experiences.
Besides that, there is the aspect of nicotine levels. Most e-juices come with different nicotine levels, representing the nicotine (mg/mL). In the same manner, these nicotine levels produce
different experiences for users. The varying experiences can be summed as follows:
- High nicotine vape juices have the potential to deliver a harsh throat hit, while juices containing less nicotine may deliver smoother hits with a more profound vape juice flavor profile. What this means is that vape juice flavors with nicotine taste harsher.
- People who vape often may find using a higher nicotine level is too much for them all through the day and could even lead to feelings of dizziness and nausea.
- Previous smokers may prefer a nicotine level that delivers a similar pleasure level they felt during their smoking days.
How are Flavors Created
While it is true that there are numerous vaping brands in the market currently, very few can deliver consistently good quality vape juices to customers. This is because flavors aren’t easy to make. It is not a matter of putting ingredients together but more of working on a well-researched formula.
This means that different flavor profiles must be well researched and taken through a trial and error phase before finding the right one. Experts are involved in this intensive process to ensure that they get the flavors right and prevent any contamination that could pose a safety concern. Therefore, only companies with sufficient capabilities to deliver such a level of commitment and consistency can produce high-quality e-juices.
Buy your e-juices from such proven and tested companies only. Get a variety of e-juice flavors from Vape DZ if you are in Fort Worth and its surroundings. Try the different flavor profiles they stock until you find your go-to flavors. Then, you can be sure that this will be worth it.